Application Migration & Modernization
Build confidence for your application delivery
Application modernization is the process of taking existing applications and modernizing their platform infrastructure, internal architecture, and features. With the demand for secure remote application and desktop experiences, its modernization focuses on how these can be moved into more modern application and desktop delivery platforms – on-premises, hybrid, or cloud architectures. Application modernization extends the lifespan of an organization’s applications while also taking advantage of technical innovations. As an outcome, a well-defined application delivery plan is a crucial element of an enterprise’s overall digital transformation strategy.
Today, when organizations consider application modernization, they are typically referring to the process of migrating traditional applications to run in modern cloud environments.
However, common challenges IT organizations face during migration and transformation projects are:
- Complexity due to dependencies and legacy business-critical applications
- Traditional approach to app migrations to newer Windows platforms
- Insufficient insights into application architecture to understand compatibility, functionality, and performance
- Technology tools available are too complex and require special knowledge
- Budget constraints to tackle a project effectively and timely