DaaS & VDI Migration
Application Modernization & Migration to a new workspace.
Today, when organizations consider application modernization, they are typically referring to the process of migrating traditional desktop applications to run in modern cloud workspaces.
However, common challenges IT faces during migration and transformation projects are:
- Complexity due to dependencies and legacy business-critical applications
- Traditional semi-manual approaches to app migrations to newer Windows platforms
- Insufficient insights into application architecture to understand compatibility, functionality, and performance metrics
- Technology tools available are too complex and require special knowledge
- The Budget constraints to tackle a project effectively and timely
What happens? Newer & potentially strategic IT initiatives become complex or are adopted at a much slower pace.
Application Migration Simplified
Application migration and modernization are tough. Why wouldn’t you want to automate it? Rimo3 has a better way.
Our software platform accelerates the adoption of application workloads by rapidly determining suitability towards a chosen target platform and modernizing them. It’s through the automated process that Rimo3 helps drive application and desktop adoption at scale.
How? By enabling you for Informed Application Delivery.
- Determine migration readiness of your apps
- Know your apps’ properties and dependencies
- Identify suitability for target Operating System platform
- Modernize those apps: automated, in bulk, at scale
- Pro-actively find root causes of failures and performance degradation
- Leverage dashboards for informed intelligent decision making
No matter what Windows apps you consider to move to modern application and desktop delivery platforms, we can assist you with your modernization project through simplicity, productivity, and scale – all through automation so you can focus on the outcome:
- Leverage the latest Windows operating system for richer user experience and security updates. Windows 10 & 11
- Tap into or move away from Desktop as a Service (DaaS) offerings such as Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), Windows 365, VMware Workspace One, or others